Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:13:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/00 10:42:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
fredkatz@2xtreme.net writes:

> Ewwuuu! I've been using a bucket of Chem-dip parts cleaner solvent to clean
>  some parts, and it takes a couple days. So how long did the barf take? If
>  the research data pans out maybe we'll all be looking for cats.
>
>  Fred - So.SF, CA

So howabout some Ipecac in the 9-Lives?!?!?!?!?? (in the parts section no
less!) <G>

(now the SNL fake commercial for hair-ball stuff is running through my head -
thanks guys <groan>)   <ACK> <ACK> <ACK>   (Bill the cat just floated through
there as well!)

Of course that is a real danger - I remember Mom's cats getting locked in
Dad's garage over the years and all sorts of kitty-revenge happened. Whizzing
in his toolbox, leaving turds in the kitty litter on the oily spot underneath
the Olds ( OK - they get small credit for trying on that one!) having kittens
in the back seat of the XK6 that had the windows down, 1/2-eaten dead things
left all week in the middle of his carb-rebuilding projects, jumping in pans
of fresh drained tranny fluid....... you get the picture.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ
(Putting some Pepto Bismol next to MY kitty's dish just in case <G>)