Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:48:11 -0700
Bill the cat! That's it!

Cats can be very useful around the garage; one good use is as a shop rag.
One neighbor had a white cat that started hanging around my roadster. Until
it decided to take a rub underneath the roadster. The frame hadn't been
degreased in ages. Can you picture a reverse image of a skunk? The cat
owner freaked and I never saw the cat near my car again.

Another one got stuck under my mom's B110/1200 dash and I had to work an
hour yanking it out by the tail. Cleaned out all the dust and spiderwebs.

Yet another one hitched a ride home in the engine compartment for a 30 mile
ride. As a car horn they're not quite loud enough, as I couldn't hear it
until I pulled into the driveway. Any other good uses for cats?

Fred

----------
> From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!
> Date: Thursday, July 13, 2000 9:13 AM
>
> In a message dated 7/12/00 10:42:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> fredkatz@2xtreme.net writes:
>
> > Ewwuuu! I've been using a bucket of Chem-dip parts cleaner solvent to
clean
> >  some parts, and it takes a couple days. So how long did the barf take?
If
> >  the research data pans out maybe we'll all be looking for cats.
> >
> >  Fred - So.SF, CA
>
> So howabout some Ipecac in the 9-Lives?!?!?!?!?? (in the parts section no

> less!) <G>
>
> (now the SNL fake commercial for hair-ball stuff is running through my
head -
> thanks guys <groan>)   <ACK> <ACK> <ACK>   (Bill the cat just floated
through
> there as well!)
>
> Of course that is a real danger - I remember Mom's cats getting locked in

> Dad's garage over the years and all sorts of kitty-revenge happened.
Whizzing