Re: Shasta- A humbling experience

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Shasta- A humbling experience
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:19:07 -0700 (PDT)
--- Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I felt a little alone as the only SoCalROC member present with a car.

Sorry Andrew, I'm sure we all would have liked to have been there.

> For my own self, I felt that if there was a "worst of show", I would
> have
> won. My no paint job , no interior, no customization car looked poor
> out
> there. Think I will not show it again until I get it painted.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you have one!! Be not embarassed my
foolish friend, be glad and take the shasta experience forth into the
world. Be inspired and carry that into your future travels.

Translation: You too will have a cherry 67.5 2000 solex.

Roman Rist
absentee shasta atendee

http://mail.yahoo.com/