Re: brake lines

To: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: brake lines
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:11:09 -0500
> Also, is it best to have the motor in or out when getting the car painted?
> thought out so it would be easier to get the engine bay done but then you
> have to put everything in without wrecking the new paint. Survey says?

Dan-

It's not completed yet, but I painted the engine bay seperately from the
rest of the car.  I pulled the engine, prepped and painted the engine
compartment and reinstalled the motor BEFORE doing anything else.  I am
completing the body work now.  It always seems common with roadsters to see
dents and elbow prints on the top of the front fenders.  Installing the
engine is pretty simple so I'm sure it could be done either way, but I
wouldn't want to risk a brand new paint job!   Painting it seperately also
allowed me to evaluate my color selection.  Hope this is helpful.

Nruff