A BIG THANKS TO JIM AND PAUL

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A BIG THANKS TO JIM AND PAUL
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 21:07:30 -0400
Dear List,

This is a public THANK YOU to two great OROCers, Jim Sloan and Paul Kort,
who sacrificed their Sat (July 1) to trailer my parts-car from Moundsville
WV to Pgh. PA.
So, now SRL311 11852 (Engine U20 12601), a late '69 2L, will metamorphose
in my driveway into parts and then have vicarious thrills being pieces of
other, running Roadsters.

David (my son -- who heads West within the week in his '85 Alfa Spider) and
I enjoyed the day in the presence of these two dedicated -- no, make that
fanatic Roadsterites who provided us with endless racing tales to accompany
deft hands while disassembling an aged vehicle.  I'll put pancakes on the
fact that NOBODY beats Jim's speed when it comes to removing a front (high)
windshield intact.

Of course, that's THANKS too to their patient families who were willing to
share some the this holiday weekend for the sake of my parts car.

A safe 4th to all,
Teddy
Pgh PA
OROC
SRL311 08018 (my daily)
SRL311 11852 (disappearing into the setting sun)