brake lines

To: "roadsters list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake lines
From: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:45:29 -0600
Can someone point me to a picture or give me an explanation of the routing
of the hard brake line on the front drivers side of a 67 1600? This is the
line from the the flex line up to the firewall. I thought I had mine in the
right spot but now that the body is back on the frame it is nowhere close to
looking right. Does it stay on the engine side of the body mount or curl out
around and then back in?
        Thanks, Dan.

Also, is it best to have the motor in or out when getting the car painted? I
thought out so it would be easier to get the engine bay done but then you
have to put everything in without wrecking the new paint. Survey says?