Re: brake lines

To: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: brake lines
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:31:10 -0700
Dan -

'Survey says' ---

Paint engine bay with engine (and everything else) out.  Sorry I can't help
with the 'hard brake line'  (I assume you mean the hand brake line, which I
can't help with either.  Leaving for Shasta with Keith Williams caravaning
in the morning!!!  Have not packed yet of course...

-John F.
'69 2L
Las Vegas, NV