Re: Crazy VARA Racer's Opinion

To: <CarterCM@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Crazy VARA Racer's Opinion
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:13:20 -0700
Well, unless he took them back off, or the rules changed, he'll have trouble
this weekend at Fontana. that is a VARA event and he is running it. Last
time I saw the car, the flares were still on.

Hey let's go to Fontana. I'll pick on him for months after he gets beat by
another one liter frogeye sprite!

And yes, We are Bad