Re: Crazy VARA Racer's Opinion

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Crazy VARA Racer's Opinion
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:05:06 -0700
Victor,
I think he is right on one thing that the VARA rules don't allow
fender flares. I have seen Paul Jaremkos 69' 2000 vintage racer
at the races in Spokane. I understand he had Panasport make his
wheels with just the right offset to allow for the largest tire he could fit
in the fender wells. Someone correct me if I am wrong with the VARA rules
on fender flares. This car screams with its 2 liter Solex engine and
I believe around 210 horsepower

Here is a pic of Paul's car taken by our own Gordon Glasgow.

http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Jaremko3.jpg

Mike