Re: Emission controls

To: sandhoff@csus.edu
Subject: Re: Emission controls
From: michael e landskroner <datsunmike@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 18:56:09 -0400
I agree, don't take off the water lines to the intake. When it gets coll
outside the car will be undriveable. Don't ask me how I know.

Plus you have to change the springs and "timing plate" (distributor
advance plate?) in the distributor and then time it at 16* BTDC.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.