Re: Re[4]: Back on the road again!! [distributor timing]

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Subject: Re: Re[4]: Back on the road again!! [distributor timing]
From: Stephan Sochoux <sochoux@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 07:39:01 -0700 (PDT)
No chamber relief done on the head. I got the rods
resized but that should be insignificant in respect to
the piston/valve clearance. I don't know how much is
typically shaved off in this process.

When we got it started, the gas tank was pretty much
on empty and the fuel was 8 months old...

I did a quick compression check on one cylinder and
got 180psi.