Re[2]: Back on the road again!! [distributor timing]

To: Stephan Sochoux <sochoux@yahoo.com>, "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Back on the road again!! [distributor timing]
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:03:23 -0700
I've got some 20-year old leaded hi-octane gas in a can somewhere...

When Stephan told me he installed domed pistons I asked the same question
with raised eyebrows. When we started her up, it didn't blow apart and we
didn't hear any noise so it must be clearing the valves! His cylinders are
20-over bored so the compression isn't as high as it could be. Stephan,
I've got a compression gauge so we can check...

Fred - So.SF
BTW, I'm out here while at work, but can't get on the list at home, all my
emails get kicked back.