Re: Aftermarket Watertemp gauge

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Watertemp gauge
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 20:35:25 -0400

Daniel Neuman wrote:

>  Jim,
>         Why mechanical??

They work REALLY well.   They are incredibly consistent, are trouble
free, and work for years.  You can watch your thermostat open and close
on one.   It's really nice to have that kind of assurance.  There just isn't
any guessing as to whether all is well...or not.   But ya gotta buy a good one,
not a cheapy, I really like SW.

Jim

> Hey, I haven't given up on the supercharger idea yet... I'm jsut waiting
> to win the lottery so taht I can do it right!!

There ya go. I don't think ya have to win the lottery, but do it right
either way!