Re: Aftermarket Watertemp gauge

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Watertemp gauge
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:08:58 -0400
If you are trying to redeem yourself, this is a good start.
A good temp gauge is a REALLY good idea.  Get a Stewart Warner
dial type mechanical gauge.  A voltmeter or oil pressure
gauge is nice too.

Jim

After the supercharger thread my wife suggested you recover
your armchair in Nomex before you get hurt!