Re: Vindication (Sort of)

To: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>, "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Vindication (Sort of)
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 12:39:44 -0700
if you run solexs and the cam you need to  change your rear end to a 4:37..
in fact either SUs or solex which ever has the 4:37 installed will out
accreate the other from a stop.

if the solex was running a solex cam it should have a higher top end , if it
doesn't somthing is not set up right .

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.