Re: Vindication (Sort of)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vindication (Sort of)
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 12:35:40 -0700
the power is more controled by the cam than the carbs, the SUs  have the
same flow rate per cylinder as the solexs.  the solexs have a better
throttle responce than the SUs once your over 4000 rpms.
the solexs idle better with hotter cams than the SUs..

The main thing is the solexs sound a whole lot better :-)

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667