Vindication (Sort of)

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vindication (Sort of)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 23:07:56 PDT
List,

I felt terrible after reading the posts about me Pooh Poohing
(Unintentionally) Vic Laury's and Craig Carter's car.

When I re-read what I had written, I felt a little better. What I said was
that the GRAY car didn't have the punch of my car. I didn't say anything
about Vic's or Craig's car being slower than mine.

So I make a full retraction about SU cars being slower than Solex cars.

I remember Vic Laury telling me that Solex cars only outperform SU cars at
high revs.

comments?

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex