Racing Bummer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing Bummer
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 22:36:53 -0700
     Just got home from taking my wife out to dinner and a little drag
adventure.  Had a guy in a probably an early 80's Porsche 911 who decided
to play drag-boy from a stop light and I was more than obliged.  I'm sorry
to say that he took me just a tad, especially in second gear.  Just curious
to know how we (as in 69 2L) should stack up against a 911.  I followed him
onto the freeway and was in the process of blowing him away in 3rd gear
when he called off the chase and took the next exit.  Oh well, we live to
try again another day.....

P.S.  Tom H.  It's running pretty darn good ........