Re: Help!! Dead Roadster!!!!!!!!

To: "Ray Cole" <raycole@mindspring.com>, "Dan Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Help!! Dead Roadster!!!!!!!!
From: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 22:37:20 -0700
Amen to the lots of ground cables! Mine fried the throttle cable, with it in
the open position as I was trying to start the car. Funny how it can spot
weld the cable to the inside of the sheath without melting the plastic
coating! Lucky I opened it up to see why it had seized--I could have
replaced it more than once before I found the broken ground.

Paul
67 1600