Re: Help!! Dead Roadster!!!!!!!!

To: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help!! Dead Roadster!!!!!!!!
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 21:50:21 -0700
Daniel,

How heavy is the ground cable?  Is it the only one?  The problem could be
that the ground is not good enough.  I have two grounds, one from the
starter bolt to the frame and on the other side of the engine from the
block to the frame.  I do not think you can ever have too many ground
cables.  Mine are both heavy, i.e. battery cable size.

The PO of my 2L tried to start it one day, it tried to ground through the
choke cable, he thought he burned up the wireing and sold me the car, cheap!

Ray

68 2000
68 1600