Re: Powder Coating

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Coating
From: Mark van der Hoek <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 20:58:56 -0600
jon_wissler@pngc.com wrote:

>      In yet another attempt to confirm and display my ignorance, what the
> hell are you people talking about when referring to "powder coating".

Powder coating is an interesting process.  A powder is electrostatically
applied to the item being coated, then it is baked on.  It is far superior to
paint.  It produces a hard, durable finish.  It's used on everything from patio
furniture to prison toilets, and comes in a rainbow of colors.

--
Mark van der Hoek
Salt Lake City

 "The national budget must be balanced.  The public debt
  must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must
  be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign
  governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't
  want to go bankrupt.  People must again learn to work,
  instead of living on public assistance."

                   Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.