Stainless Steel side trim question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stainless Steel side trim question
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 22:52:12 EDT
For all:
Was lining up my trim pieces, what goes where,
and the rear sections are different!!!
One goes to a nice tapered point at the back, and
one just sort of ends.  The car was whacked at one
time in the right rear, and I am thinking that the
tapered end one is the early correct one for my car
as it seems to fit best on the drivers (non whacked)
side.  It dosnt really matter, this is by no means
something I need to fix, the trim is going right
back on the car after a good scrubbing and
some careful and minor hammering for
nick and dent repair.  Just curious.
And....of course.... if someone else out
there has one of each and wants to trade??
Jim
Chesapeake Va