Re: MINT ROADSTER sighting/ Roadster values

To: Mike Kerr <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Subject: Re: MINT ROADSTER sighting/ Roadster values
From: Todd Greenwalt <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 14:04:49 -0700
All of my cars have current tabs and in running condition. This doesn't
seem to matter on property zoned residential without a residence. They
are saying the primary use must be residential, not storing cars.

My biggest frustration is the level in which the government controls
property rights. This seems like a relatively non-intrusive activity.
The building I put up will be much more intrusive, but I guess it is ok.