Z-car Nationals (Roadster Locals)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Z-car Nationals (Roadster Locals)
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:54:10 EDT
Greetings,

After a beautiful day at Solvang on Saturday, I made it out to the West Coast
Z-car Nationals in Orange (near Anaheim) on Sunday. (Saturday they had held a
big autocross event and driving school.)

Sunday was quite a sight with 1000's of people from all over the country and
over 400 Zs lining the closed-off streets. There was music, food and lots of
vendors like TWM, ZTherapy, K&N, etc., and of course Marc Sayer was there
with a ZCAR magazine booth.

This year, 4 Roadsters showed up (Joe Roach, "1500 Harry", Mitchell, and
myself) and quite a few 510s. We shared a great "display only" area near the
entrance as there was no official judging for our cars this year.

With more Roadster participation next year, this will become a "must do"
event.

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL-311#-14100