Fw: Stereo help?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Stereo help?
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:30:10 -0800
I happen to have one also that has already been modified, trades would be a
good idea if you are not particular about having your car original and would
like the latest and greatest hi fi sound, or you don't have one I have a
spare

Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL311-00222

P.S.  Has any one heard what is going on with the new calendar, let me know