RE: Drooping the rear end.

To: "WristTwister@aol.com" <WristTwister@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Drooping the rear end.
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:04:26 -0500
Sounds like a personal problem to me...(drooping rear end)

Actually both of you are right.  You have a terminology problem.

Daniel is talking about swapping out a diff unit.  No big deal.

Randall is describing setting up a differential gear assembly.  Big Deal.

Jim

Hi,
        Wow I had not heard this..I talked to Dennis at CDM a while ago and
he did not seem to think it was any big deal.  Are we talking about the same
thing?? I have a complete 4.11 lsd unit that I am going to swap out for my
stock 3.7. Maybe I am confused..its already built toghether and ready to go?
I was under the impression that I would  jsut unbolt the drive shaft unbolt
the 8 million bots around the pumpkin and bolt in my new unit?? The drive
shaft should bolt right back up and then I would jsut have to slide the axles
back in??
        Whoa, somebody clear this up before I go and destroy this thing.

                Daniel 69 2000