Drooping the rear end.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Drooping the rear end.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:43:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello ALl,
        Because I am a glutton for punishment I want to drop my entire rear
end.  I plan on cleaning up-Por-15 izing the rear carier, leaf springs
and installing my 4.11 unit and urethane suspension units. I have never
done this before. Does anboy have any advise on how to do this??? Is this
something that can be done by thanksgiving or did I just screw myself into
having to ride mc's to thanksgiving dinner??
        Also how do I know when its time to replace my brake shoes???

                Thanks,
                        Daniel 69 2000