Re[2]: Speaking of Lighting

To: jschmi7@us.ibm.com,
Subject: Re[2]: Speaking of Lighting
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:28:35 -0800
Hi,

I installed the JC Whitless fog lamps last year with a relay from same,
and they work fine (lots of fog around San Francisco). Installed it by
using a FAQ someone posted somewhere. Don't know where the FAQ is, but I
can find my notes tonight and re-post. My notes indicate what the
symbols on the relay represent.

There are two pairs of foglamp wires on the wire harness in front of the
radiator. You only need one pair; one wire is the control wire from the
light switch, and it goes to a control connection on the relay. I added
new thick gauge wire from the positive battery lead to the hot lead of
the relay. In the middle of this wire I crimped connectors and inserted
a fuseable link.

Fred - So.SF
'70 Blondee - loves fog
'66 Loosey - loves sun