Re: Speaking of Lighting

To: jschmi7@us.ibm.com,
Subject: Re: Speaking of Lighting
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:25:02 -0700
Hello;  My son is a nut for driving/fog lights on his Toyota and we had a lot
of problems with relays frying untill we went to a power seat relay which
solved the problem.  You would want a fuse in the feed wire for sure and about
a #12 wire size from the battery to the lights. hth     Bill  66&67spls in N.M.