Re: Found a L20b vs U20?

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Found a L20b vs U20?
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:02:03 -0800
the best motor would  be a SR20 type there are several types out there ,
they are very light motor, weighs less than the U20, so it will improve
handling also. I have one in my 92 sentra ser and the factory tac goes to
9000 RPM !  the damn thing will rev to 8 grand and no vibration. there is
sr20  in Japan that has 205 HP and a 6 speed Trans.
not as cheap as a L20b though,,,  but you know the saying "you want to play
you got to pay"

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.