RE: Found a L20b vs U20?

To: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>,
Subject: RE: Found a L20b vs U20?
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:06:09 -0800 (PST)
Howard and All,

Being a 1600 owner, I have to "imagine" anything U20
related. :)

The head on a U20 is much easier to open up and you
can take them a lot farther than I thought, but the
real reason for the upgrade is price and availability.
 I would love to go to a U20 but I couldnt even
imagine the amount of money it would take to rebuild
one.

Couldnt I build up an L20b with better power for less
than bringing a stock U20 back to life?  Not to
mention I could pick up a 5spd transmission for an L
for $150 +/-.  Unfortunately I know more about the Ls
than I do about the U20.

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca