Re: U20, SR20DE, or 13B

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: U20, SR20DE, or 13B
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:51:45 -0700
Then you'll have to exclude the U20 from that list, too. Mine says "Nissan OHC"
on the cam cover. Yeah, I know, we're splitting hairs here. It is difficult to
get a truly valid comparison between a rotary and a piston engine. Displacements
aren't comparable, as most sanctioning bodies have discovered. Beyond the
originality issue, my biggest complaint about rotaries is the sound - I just
don't care for it. Every engine has it's unique sound. I happen to really like
the U20.

Steve Harvey wrote:

> Hi Gordon:
> Wasn't a RB-26 a Nissan engine verses a "Datsun"? I was speaking of just the
> 1600 or 2000 power plants. --

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org