Re: U20, SR20DE, or 13B

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re: U20, SR20DE, or 13B
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 08:48:37 -0500
Hi Gordon:
Wasn't a RB-26 a Nissan engine verses a "Datsun"? I was speaking of just the
1600 or 2000 power plants. I agree, the apex seals are or could be the soft
spot with the rotary. The standard stock 12A engine can be picked up by one
person and produces 100hp. Weight to hp is amazing.
The strangest thing I've seen is a production Harley with a Chevy 350
installed. They are called a BossHog and are built by a small company in
Tennessee. That's a free ticket to the morgue as far as I'm concerned.