Re: piston to deck height?

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: piston to deck height?
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
Tom,
 Thank You. Though its somewhat over my head, I
completely understand what I need to do.  What are the
chances that Im that far off to begin with?  I have
.030 over 2L flat tops and a mild street cam going in
the 1600 block.  I assumed the pistons would lower my
compression but my head has been milled down to
minimum thickness.  Also the engine that the head came
from has flat tops in it and ran great.  It just has
this annoying BIG crack in the block. :(
Right now the parts are being "mocked up" for me at
the machine shop so I can see the clearances before
they torque it all down.  They have been really
helpful and quick to point out possible issues rather
than just doing the job.

Im looking forward to the end result.
'Enjoying the Ride'
joshua milton