Fw: Fw:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:45:05 -0700
Gary, too bad, you don't offend me, But do you really find this amusing to
send to the list. Since you seem to be above all of us and righteous I am
more than glad to be excluded as one of your recipients from any mailings I
send to the list.  I in turn will do the mature thing and not adjust any
filters.

On the brighter side of things, does any one have any recommendations as to
what I might be able to do in order to replace a lens on my speedometer, Has
anyone done this or happens to have an extra lens or speedo that they might
want to sell.  Is there a way to take it apart and replace the lens.

Also thanks to Tom Walter for the copies of the door operators, they came in
handy, now I just need enough time to get them installed.

Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL311-00222