Life is good...

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net, AznDemiGod@aol.com,
Subject: Life is good...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:22:48 EDT
Got out of class early tonite, and decided that the weather was too beautiful
to not take full advantage of. The temp was hovering in the high 60s-low 70s,
and the sky was perfectly clear. Swung by the gas station, and said, "heck, I
got some gas...let's go for a drive."

So I drove down 280, 880, 680, and up alum rock to mt hamilton road. The ride
was unbelievable. I haven't had a chance to go out for a random cruise in a
long time. The feel of the wind rushing by your head and nipping at your ears
on the fwy (yes, I took my hat off :)....the beautiful views of the valley
from atop mt hamilton rd. It all reminded me of why I bought a roadster(s) in
the first place....

I ended up getting home about 1.5 hours later, which coincided with the time
I would've made it home had I got out of class on time. Life is good...

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC