Re: Z-therapy core exchange?

To: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Z-therapy core exchange?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:36:25 -0700
Scott at ZTherapy did a very nice job on my carbs, The finish of the
re-plated hardware looks great! They tuned up well and after no more
adjustment than you would expect on any carb swap. Since he replaces the
float bowl needle valves with Grosse Jets, be sure to check and adjust your
fuel levels. (Which BTW sounds like your problem in your rear carb, Nathan.)

I had a few discrepancies with the hardware I sent VS the hardware I got
back. Scott fixed this immediately by over-nighting the proper parts. There
was one quality issue that I don't need to get into because he has corrected
in the work he is turning out now.

Over all I would say that I'm happy with what I received from Ztherapy. I'm
free to say any of this since our transaction is complete and I'll probably
have no further need of a carb restore ( well not for at least 5 years!).

Victor
Los Angeles