Z-therapy core exchange?

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Z-therapy core exchange?
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:15:44 -0500
After rebuilding my 2000, my motor continues to slober and flood with the
back carb eventually flooding over.  The rear carb has oil but when I do the
"drop test", the piston falls HARD.  The piston is also not affected by
vacuum.
I plan on sending them Z-therapy for a complete rebuild.  I also planned on
sending several 1600 carbs to them as "cores".  If send them so many pair,
they redo mine for free.  Am I doing the right thing or are these carbs more
valuable to one of you on the list?  I don't want to "give em away" to
Z-therapy when someone out there is dying for a decent pair.

Also if anyone has a possible fix for my 2000 carbs,  I'd be happy to
entertain the thought before dropping $$$'s on rebuilding mine!

Thanks
Nathan