California

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: California
From: Chris Lyon <chrisroxx@excelonline.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:10:05 -0500
Okay guys lets not start insulting Texans, we tend to take that as a
reason to start a militia.  If anyone is interested I'll be in Anaheim
this weekend for the Tattoo convention at the Hyatt Regency Hotel; 100
Plaza Alicante; Anaheim, CA 92803 Reservations:
714-750-1234
We dont have a booth this time but there will be alot of the best
tattooist in the world there,  and I will just be hanging out having a
great time dong a couple of seminars, and if anyone in the area wants to
come out it will be Thurs through Sunday.

Roadster Content: i wont be driving to California.

Chris Lyon
69 2000
69 1600