<all> L. A. group to Surfside show

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <earlydatsun@listbot.com>,
Subject: <all> L. A. group to Surfside show
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:47:15 -0700
It seems that long before I thought to organize a L.A. caravan to the show
at Doheny Park, The L.A. Contingent of the So Cal UFO had already planed it
out.

So I plan to join the Dimers and hope that the rest of the L.A. Datsun
Maniacs will as well.

The post below gives the details so I'll See you there!
Victor
323-258-3129
Los Angeles

-----------------------------------snip-------------------------------------
Thought I would repost this to you, maybe you missed it

UFO SoCal will be meeting in the Carson/Torrance area the morning of the
Classic Datsun Show Saturday October 23rd to caravan down to the show.

We will meet at Mario's shop (Toespeed Racing-20950 Normandie Ave Unit P
just south of Torrance Blvd.) at 8:00 am and leave by 8:30. Unit P is one of
the back units and doesn't face Normandie.
If you are south of that you can possibly catch us on the 405, but that's
always iffy!

All are welcome

Call if you have any questions.

Randy York