Tyler/Bent Squabble

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tyler/Bent Squabble
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:20:21 -0700
Ok, Before this gets any bloodier, Let's make sure we know what the fight is
all about,

No body wants to put a J motor in a roadster. the orginal post was off
content from a L-320 pickup truck owner. There is a big problem there cause
the engine compartment IS SO TINY(!!) you cannot get any other desirable
engine in there. I know this cause I am also restoring a 320!

Alan Bent does a great service top the Classic Datsun Community. The Early
Datsun Web Page is a fantastic source of information, And the Early Datsun
Mailing list is growing daily with more and more classic datsun owners.

Jim "Topless Datsun" Tyler is the best source for DISCOUNT roadster parts,
If he doesn't have it on-hand he gets it and delivers what youu ordered
FAST!

We would all like to beleive that all this has been in good fun, but you
guys are scaring the children!

Victor
70 SRL <love that U-20!
65 L-320 pickup <love that E-1 1200!