Re: engines

To: tcost@vvm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engines
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 20:34:09 EDT
All,

I think that this is a cry for help.  It seems that Terry is about to
succumb to the effects of the Texas sun (notice that I did not mention
anything about inexpensive mexican brewed hops).  We should all pitch in to
try to cool his feverish head!  I will be happy to mail you an ice cube,
Terry.  Or, if you can escape the purgatory that you call Texas and make it
to the breezy Florida coast, I will be happy to give you a couple of cold
beers!

Sid Raper
P.S.  Rumor has it that Fiat is actually an acronym for "Fix It Again Tony!"
  or was that "Feeble Italian Attempt at Technology"