Re: A little help!

To: slick@mohaveaz.com, jtyler29@idt.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A little help!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 20:24:19 EDT
All,

Although Jim is taking a jab at Alan's native products, I think that it
would be a great excuse to go down to see his collection!  Of course, there
would have to be divine intervention for me to afford that trip.
Hmm.....Aboriginal after supper vin......Sounds like it would go well with
some 'roo on the barbie!

Sid (too poor to travel that far) Raper

P.S.  Do you think that my roadster would float that far if I duct taped the
doors shut?