Re: hesitation on acceleration fixed?

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hesitation on acceleration fixed?
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:28:21 -0700
Yahoo! I know the answer to this one!!
I am sure someone on the list will give you the scientific cause behind vapor
lock but if you reroute your fuel line away from a
heat source( such as the valve cover), your problems are solved. I had that
problem and rerouted my fuel line around by my
radiator and no more vapor lock.

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600