Re: hesitation on acceleration fixed?

To: chubbard@shl.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hesitation on acceleration fixed?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:26:07 EDT
In a message dated 31-08-99 9:19:08 AM EST, chubbard@shl.com writes:

<< Here in the hot
 part of the USA, vapor locks cause the same symptoms.  After stopping for a
 slurpy, the car ran like it was out of gas. Dumped that crap on the pump and
 waited a minute.  It fired right up. This still happens on occasion. I'm too
 cheap to buy a new pump.  >>

Hello,

Is there a way to prevent vapor lock?  Would a new fuel pump correct that
prevent phenomenon from happening?  Btw... what is vapor lock?  I have an
idea that it has to do with extreme temperature changes and ... humidity?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion