RE: REmoving Front sway bar

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: REmoving Front sway bar
From: "Robert Hewitson" <roberth@iaa.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:09:41 +1000
I agree with Pete on this topic - removing the front swaybar will cause more
understeer(push) - to increase oversteer tighten the back end. A lot of your
problems with push are caused by the welded diff - both wheels are driving
at the same revolutions in a turn therefore wherever they are pointed that
is the direction the car will want to go, hence the understeer. If your car
does not have a track rod, axle tramp is going to be a problem - I have
fitted two track rods to my 67.5 and with Koni adj. on hardest setting on
the back, push is not a problem.

regds Rob Hewitson

http:/www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/8178