Re: REmoving Front sway bar

To: MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: REmoving Front sway bar
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:42:52 EDT
This is interesting, for all I have read indicates that
the stock setup leans toward oversteer.  Also, when
I went on my test drives before restoration started
I had great power oversteer that only slowly
came back when power was lifted.  I was planning
on going to a thicker front bar and/or lowering the front
and going to comp front springs to get to a more neutral
state. (all "some day" in the future, since it will be spring
before mine sees the road in stock form)
I suppose this could be the start of a great handling thread??

Jim
Chesapeake Va
67 pushrod 2000/5spd