RE: REmoving Front sway bar

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: REmoving Front sway bar
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:32:58 -0600
Traction is handled by a welded rear end. I have the battery center mounted
in the trunk. 205/50-15 tires, Kumho V700 VictorRacer. I have a watts
linkage in the making for more rear end traction but need to loosen up the
front some. I also run soft shocks on the back to try and keep from getting
too much bounce. I put the welded rear in because it was much cheaper (my
friend had it on the shelf from his 1200, same 3.90 ratio) and I just had to
change the gear set. Limited slips are very spendy. Maybe if I win the
Lottery!

Don M.