Re: tires

To: denis jiron <doj27288@csun.edu>
Subject: Re: tires
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 07:17:10 -0400

I run Kelly Navigators on  my 1600.  Good tires but not performace tires.  Best
bet, got to <http://www.tirerack.com> and take a look around.  Read up on the
information on tire ratings so you understand what all the numbers mean,  Take a
look at what they offer in the size you want and then go shopping.  Most places
cannot compete with Tire Rack but be careful about the price to mount and
balance.  I have a local dealer ( Kelly ) who will mount tires I bring in at a
very good price.  Probably beacuse I do buy passenger car tires from him all the
time (we go through a lot of cars here! ).

Best of luck,

Paul
OROC