tires

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: tires
From: denis jiron <doj27288@csun.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

I'm in the market for new tires. What would you all recommend for a mostly
daily driver that likes to have fun when he can? Not too expensive but not
too cheap either.

More importantly. For those of us that don't have test tracks (most of us
I think) to test all sorts of tires, how do we go about knowing which
tires are best suited to what we need. i.e. how do you rate and compare
tires without short of putting them on your car and driving around?

Thanks, I'm expecting to hear from alot you out there since this is a very
important but little talked about subject.

Denis Jiron
'68 1600
Northridge, CA